At home, I have a bottle of water with me at all times and we use a water filtration system. Staying hydrated is super important for our family, especially in the warmer months so I got our boys used to drinking lots of water and taking their water bottles with them whenever we go out as well.
Do you drink enough water every day? Have you ever wondered about what’s in your tap water at home? Using a water filtration system is the best way to keep water bottles out of landfill sites by filtering your water and taking it in a portable BPA-free bottle. The new PUR filtration system removes 99% of lead, 96% of mercury and 92% certain pesticides from tap drinking water.
PUR offers a selection of products designed to filtrate your water to help reduce contaminants, including 7 and 11 cup water filter pitchers, faucet water filters to install in your kitchen and replacement filters. For more information about PUR water filtration system, visit PURwater.ca. PUR Water Systems
- PUR is the #1 selling brand in lead filtration among filters certified to reduce lead in the U.S.
- PUR pitcher filters are certified to reduce over 14 contaminants, while faucet filters are certified to reduce over 70 contaminants – including 99% of lead, 96% of mercury and 92% of certain
pesticides. More than any other brand.
- PUR faucet filtration systems are certified to reduce 10x more contaminants than the leading brand’s water pitcher.
- PUR filters are also certified to reduce chlorine (taste & odour), microbial cysts, as well as certain industrial pollutants and the only faucet filter to reduce certain pharmaceutical compounds.
- PUR is an environmentally-friendly alternative to bottled water – one pitcher filter prevents 226 (500mL) plastic bottles from entering landfills.
Win it: One lucky Canadian reader will win a PUR Water Filtration Prize Pack, including a PUR Faucet Filter, Water Pitcher, and replacement filters, an approximate $120 value. Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck Friends!
Disclosure: This is a paid partnered post with PUR. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.