TinySoles is a shoe store dedicated to providing stylish, comfortable shoes for babies, infants, toddlers and kids. They specialize in age appropriate footwear and offer a great collection of flexible, soft sole shoes for little feet.
TinySoles was started by three mothers on a sole search for quality, development appropriate footwear for their little ones. Unable to find anything suitable in their local area and frustrated with talking to “customer specialists” with no real life experience with their products, they decided to bridge the gap and created TinySoles. All of their products have also been tested by them.
I received a pair of their Robeez He’s a Runner Shoes for my review.
I always have lots of trouble keeping my little one’s socks on and I found that since he has been wearing this shoes the socks and shoes both stay on! No more running back when walking down the street to pick up shoes or losing shoes anywhere.
I love how soft and flexible they are and how they promote good balance and unrestricted growth, very important for infant’s developing feet.
He loves playing with his new shoes and I love the way they look on him! We are very happy with this brand and with TinySoles’ exceptional customer service. I am sure I will keep visiting their online store again and again!
Win it: TinySoles has generously offered one of my lucky readers anywhere in the world a $30 Gift Certificate to their online store.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)