Looking for the ultimate Nachos recipe? This Easy and Delicious Baked Beans and Beef Nachos Recipe is a winner!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bush’s® Beans. All views and opinions are my own.
Nachos make the tastiest snack, appetizer, or even dinner meal, and they are so easy to make. Top the tortilla chips with your favourite toppings and bake! They are our kids’ favourite as well.
I am using the Sweet and Tangy Bush’s® Baked Beans for this recipe, and I love how they go so well with the beef. These tender navy beans are slow-cooked, with fine brown sugar and the family signature blend of spices. A delicious staple we always have on hand in our pantry!
You can also try their Original Baked Beans with bacon for an extra kick, or you can even adapt this recipe and keep it vegetarian without using beef if you want. So many possibilities.
PRO TIP: Avoid using pre-shredded cheese if you want the best cheese stringy-gooey melty cheese. Grate it yourself if you can! The pre-shredded cheese comes with a coating of a powder that prevents it from melting and freshly grated cheese!
This super easy and delicious recipe is below.
Easy and Delicious Baked Beans and Beef Nachos Recipe
This recipe makes delicious baked beans + ground beef nachos!
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 1 can of Bush's® Baked Beans
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 jalapeño pepper sliced
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 handful of chopped green onions
- 3 cups of shredded cheese
- Sides: Salsa, sour cream.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread chips onto a baking sheet .
3. Heat oil on a large skillet, over medium heat, add onions and saute for about 3 minutes (until soft and transparent).
4. Add the ground beef and brown.
5. Heat chips in the oven for about 3 minutes, remove and set aside.
6. Add the taco seasoning and half a cup of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. ( You don't want soggy nachos!).
7. Add jalapeno pepper.
8. Add baked beans and mix gently until warm.
9. Spoon bean and beef mixture over the chips.
10. Top with shredded cheese.
11. Bake for 4 minutes, broil for 1 minute (watch closely).
12. Remove the nachos from the oven and sprinkle with cilantro, green onion.
13. Drizzle salsa and sour cream to taste over top.
If you end up making this recipe, I would love your thoughts. Please leave them in the comments!
Cooking the onions first:
Cutting the jalapeno peppers and the green onion:
Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Add taco seasoning and water:
Add Bush’s® Baked Beans and jalapeno pepper:
Simmer for 5 minutes:
Top the tortilla chips, add cheese on top and bake:
That was easy! Bake and enjoy!
Eat them right away! However, if reheating put them in the oven at 225° F to reheat for about 5-10 minutes.
What are your favourite nacho toppings? Share them below.
14 Comments on “Easy and Delicious Baked Beans and Beef Nachos Recipe”
These look so good! Can’t wait to make them.
I love nachos! Thanks for this. I think I’d toss in some olives too. Both my daughter and I really like olives.
I would of not thought of adding beans to a nacho tray. Will have to make these with a vegan version.
This would make a great addition to game day food. We love beans.
Will be using this recipe for company this weekend for the football game. Looks delicious and I have fresh tomatoes and peppers still from the garden.
Yummmm, tasty Saturday night meal
These would be a great holiday appetizer for the family.
So simple yet delicious!
My husband makes something like this, but instead of the chips, he puts his over diced potatoes
Thanks for the tip about the cheese,; I love Nachos.
Fresh grated cheese is the way to go!
I love Bush’s Vegetarian Beans This nacho recipe looks delicious
My guys would love this. Thanks for the great dinner ideas!
The rapidly growing popularity of men’s salons is caused by active changes in modern trends in the male appearance care industry. Neat, well-groomed young men, men attract the views of the female half, achieve the respect of colleagues, increase their self-esteem and confidence. Therefore, men began to pay more attention to their appearance and the condition of their hair. Men’s hairstyles range between established classics and innovative stylistic styles. Visit our website and sign up.