Summer ending can be a bit depressing but during the fall I love being able to get into my comfy leggings, oversized cardigans and boots! I love “boot weather”, a nice pair of comfy knee high boots is a wardrobe staple for the season.
Ahnu footwear has just launched some beautiful fall styles that will make you forget about the warmer days and get excited about the season change. Cushioned with a memory foam insole and crafted from child-proof and waterproof leather, Ahnu’s range of comfortable yet cute oxfords, boots, booties and slip-ons are perfect for the mom on the go. I had a chance to pick a pair of their new boots and I fell in love with the “Ahnu® Helena” knee high boots in brandy.
“The Helena takes you where you need to go in style and without any compromise to comfort. This uptown- ready knee high boot showcases beautiful, waterproof leathers in a sleek and modern aesthetic to dress up any wardrobe. The medial zipper ensures easy access, while the neoprene panel provides just enough stretch for a perfect fit every time. This knee high boot sits atop a memory foam insole combined with an EVA midsole and flexible rubber outsole for a stacked-look heel with serious comfort to carry you through morning to night.”
I absolutely love my new pair of boots. They are super comfortable, they look great and they are made with high quality materials. I am loving wearing them with jeans and leggings and they definitively dress up any wardrobe. Check out all of their new styles online HERE.
- Unlined, waterproof leather upper
- Neoprene panel provide additional stretch
- Leather welt construction
- Memory foam footbed for underfoot comfort
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- High surface contact, non-marking rubber outsole
- Medial waterproof zipper for easy on/off
- Aegis® anti-microbial treated footbed to minimize odor-causing bacteria
- Approximately 15″boot shaft height (based on a woman’s size 7)
- Approximately 14 1/2″ boot circumference (based on a woman’s size 7)
- The Ahnu® Helena retails for $250 CDN
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.