Father’s Day is coming up soon and I am getting ready to show gratitude to my own father and to show appreciation to my husband for being a dedicated father.
I love shopping for gifts and I put together a list of what I thought would be nice little treats for Dads.
- Personalized Photo Mug: I am sure my dad would love one with a nice family photo. I am thinking a photo of him with my son. You can order those online and get them sent directly to the gift recipient. (My pick this year for my Dad)
- Photo Frames: By my husband’s desk in his office you will find a pack of posters, family photos and albums that need to be framed. He has been meaning to do it but hasn’t had any time. I decided to get it done for him and surprise him by having them framed and mounted on the wall for Father’s Day. I even found some great frames discounts here. (My pick this year for my hubby)
- Iphone/Ipad Case: Nowadays there are so many wonderful design and color choices out there. Fun to pick one for Dad, you can even personalize it with your own photos/text online.
- Beer/Wine, Chocolate or Cheese of the Month Club Membership: They will get a new sampler of the item (pick something they love) every month.
- Desk Organizer: Help him keep his desk organized at work/home with a desk organizer, you can even make one yourself. He will thank you for it!
- Online Movie Streaming Membership: He will be able to watch his favorite shows or movies online. Fun!
- Vintage Tee: There are many online stores that sell affordable vintage tees with tons of designs to choose from. A cool tee is always a great gift.
- Swiss Army Pocket Knife: A bunch of useful tools in one package, should I say more? If he doens’t own one already then this is a great gift.
- A Memory Card for His Camera: He will love having the extra memory when taking photos. Nothing worse than running out of space in your card when you are using your camera.
- Don’t Forget to Add a Handmade Greeting Card: This one is a must for us. I help my son make his own personalized card for his Dad and I always send a handmade card to my Dad. We love making cards and giving and receiving them and they make wonderful keepsakes.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All views, suggestions and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.