When I found out my custom made baby bib from Whistling Doe Creations
was all done and on its way I was super excited. I came across this site while surfing the net and fell in love with their domo-kun bib. At first I thought about doing a review of the domo-kun bib but after talking with Kristine, the creative force behind Whistling Doe Creations, I decided to get a completely custom made bib.
Here is my inspiration for the custom made bib design. That’s my son wearing his little bear costume last year. I love that photo and I thought it was a great idea to use it for the bib design. I drew a quick graphic of the design for Kristine and gave her his initials to add to the bib.
She did an amazing job following the design as closely as you can do it. The details are amazing and I love the colors and the quality of the fabric. The material is super soft and easy to wash and get clean. I have been using it for more than a month and it is looks like new.
I am so pleased with my custom made bib! We absolutely love it! Every time I see it I think of my son wearing his little bear costume!
Win it: Whistling Doe Creations has generously offered one of my lucky readers anywhere in the world a chance to win One custom made baby bib.
Mandatory Entries (2):
Make sure you leave a comment telling me that you did both with your email address.
Winner will be chosen using Random.org. This giveaway ends at 3:00p.m PST/ June 9th, 2011.
Extra Entries: Be sure to leave a comment telling me you completed the entries including your email address (one comment for each extra entry)
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)
Good Luck Everyone!!!