Cottonkind Diapers are a new brand of diapers made by a local Vancouver mom. I really enjoy working with local mommy owned companies! I was given a a chance to try the diapers and I absolutely love them!
The diapers are made of super soft 100% cotton flannel. I really like how they feel against my son’s delicate skin. I like that these diapers have laundry tabs as I really avoid any velcro closure diapers that have no laundry tabs.
I really like that each diaper came with its own doubler making it extra absorbent. The back of the diaper is also pretty high so it keeps the dirty diaper explosions inside of the diaper.
The PUL cover also has laundry tabs and it is perfect to use on top of the diapers. I love how it is super fast to wash/dry and it worked great to contain messes inside of the diaper.
I like that with both the diaper and the cover I was able to play around in regards to sizing because of the velcro. It is not that easy when you have snaps only. In general I had a great experience with the Cottonkind Cloth Diapers and I recommend them as they are also very economical.
- Like One Smiley Monkey on Facebook
- Follow One Smiley Monkey on twitter
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (leave the link)
- Tweet about the giveaway (leave the link/ up to 10 times a day)
- Share the giveaway on Facebook (you can use the share icon at the bottom of the post)
- Grab my button from my left sidebar and place it on your site (5 entries/leave link)
- Vote for OSM on the Fence once a day (click image below)