Since we are getting ready to decorate our home and put up our Christmas tree soon I was excited to make this adorable reindeer craft at our local Strong Start today. I loved the idea so much I had to share it here so you can also get your child into the holiday spirit!
It is such an easy to make craft, super cute decoration for your home as well! See all of the details below:
What You Will Need:
- Brown construction paper
- Brown and white paint
- Googly eye stickers
- Red pom pom
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Small stiff bristle brush
- Small paintbrush
How To Do It:
- Brush your little one’s hand with the brown paint using the paintbrush, make sure to spread the paint evenly over the entire hand.
- Guide their hand to the brown paper and gently press down on their hand, count to 3 and gently lift their hands. If they are older they can do that themselves.
- Wipe the paint off their hand with the wet towel and dry.
- Allow for the handprint to fully dry.
- Stick two googly eyes and the pom pom nose on the handprint.
- Dip the small stiff bristle brush into the white paint.
- Press down on the paper and decorate all around the handprint.
- Allow for it to fully dry and you are done!
Super fun and easy!