Valentine’s Day is coming up next week, and I am helping you celebrate with the ones you love by putting together a gift guide with some cute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him, her and them (yes, for your BFF and even for the kids!).
I love putting these together and this year I managed to find all my top choices at Indigo, including some items that were in my own wish-list!
Keep reading for details and links to purchase below! Plus, don’t forget to forward this to your loved one if they are looking for gift ideas (wink, wink).
1. Good Morning Beautiful Mug: Help her start her day with some love from a flirty ceramic mug that delivers a generous amount of her favourite wake-her-up brew. So great for us moms in need of all the caffeine in the mornings! Dishwasher and microwave safe. 17-oz. capacity. 4” diameter.
2. Turnlock Crossbody Clutch – Lilac: Fit for the style savvy, this super cute crossbody bag can double-time as a clutch. In a fresh lilac hue with chic gold hardware, it will pair perfectly with everything from her Sunday best to her fave denim and tee combo. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. 16” x 15” x 6”. Exclusive to Indigo. Seriously, so so so cute!
3. Oasis USB Ultrasonic Diffuser: Help him create a soothing atmosphere by bringing the power of natural essential oils into his space. The black Oasis USB Ultrasonic Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to diffuse water with essential oils or aroma blends and release a fine cooling mist without the heat that can damage the essential oils. A portable and convenient size for travel (it fits into car cup holders).
FOR YOUR BFF
4. Hot Water Bottle – Stripe Heart: Help your BFF warm up during this season with this adorable hot water bottle cased in a heartfelt knit. An after work delight, we highly recommend pairing it with a cup of tea and a must-read book.
FOR THE KIDS
5. Doggy Doggy Board Game: This anticipation-filled game of splishy splashy fun is great for kids and adults alike. Such a fun game! My boys have been playing it lots lately, and they love this fun showering, shaking, wet doggy game!
6. Valentine’s Day Themed Books: Pick up a quirky Valentine’s Day-themed activity book filled with Star Wars comics, games, and thirty-six perforated Valentine cards, or a sweet and monkey-filled Curious George book for the younger crowd. You can’t go wrong when you are gifting a good book!
7. A Nordgreen watch for her/him: Who doesn’t love a cute watch? Nordgreen is a Danish watch brand designed in Copenhagen, Denmark. They have watches for both him and her, and you can browse the most popular watches with the below links. Prices range from $185-$230. The PERFECT gift idea.
How do you usually celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Indigo. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.
12 Comments on “Cute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Him, Her and Them!”
Some sweet ideas I see here, thanks for sharing.
I seriously love that mug ! it is my favorite thing out of the bunch of goodies 😉 My girls would absolutely love that Doggy Doggy Board Game
Love all these ideas!
I love that hot water bottle cover – so cute!
You’ve got some great choices here but the purse and hot water bottle cover are my favorites
I love the crossbody clutch.
What a lovely selection you have here. 🙂
I love these gift ideas! I find it hard to buy gifts for my partner especially… Thank you !
My favourites are the Turnlock Crossbody Clutch and the Oasis USB Ultrasonic Diffuser.
Love the diffuser in black – the first such one I’ve seen. This would be great for anyone’s office!
I LOVE the hot water bottle! That is adorable 🙂
Hallmark really does have the best cards.