Remember my review of the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker? Yes, the sweet little appliance that saves me time and allows me to easily make my son’s food at home, with organic ingredients and lots of love.
I absolutely love it and use it daily! In fact I am sharing another recipe I make for my almost 9-month-old. You can add chicken to it if you want as well to add some extra protein or just have the sweet potato and peach on their own.
*Steam peach and sweet potato for 15 minutes using the Baby Brezza *Blend *Remove from bowl and wait for it to cool down *Serve
*Steam peach and sweet potato for 15 minutes using the Baby Brezza
*Remove from bowl and wait for it to cool down
WIN IT: One very lucky Canadian reader is going to win a Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker ($120 value!)
This patented, multi-functional baby food maker allows you to steam and blend fruits, vegetables, meats and fish all in one bowl quickly and easily. In as little as fifteen minutes, you can have a healthful, nutritious and delicious meal ready for your baby – and the satisfaction of knowing that you made it yourself!
- Easy to use! Just add your ingredients and set your steam time, and the machine will do the rest
- Safe – one bowl design means you don’t have to transfer hot foods to another bowl or blender in the middle of your cooking process
- Easy to clean – bowl and blade are dishwasher safe
- BPA/Phthalate Free
- Where to buy: Click here
- Recipe book available online HERE
- Check out this FREE E-book on why to make your own baby food
Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck!