Phantom Glass™ is well known for offering tempered glass screen protectors designed for smartphones and tablets. I have and love their screen protector for my phone and one of my contributors recently reviewed their screen protector for her tablet. They are now also offering digital camera screen protectors and I had the chance to try one for my Canon6D DSLR.
I never really thought about protecting my DSLR’s screen before but I absolutely love the added protection to keep my screen free from scratches and resist most impacts! I do have little ones and I often bump my camera on things when I am taking photos and holding the boys or playing with them at the same time.
Here are some cool facts about Phantom Glass™ screen protectors from their site:
- Phantom Glass™ is made using the latest Corning® Gorilla® Glass technology to resist most impacts and scratches
- Our proprietary and patent-pending silicone nano-adhesion layer ensures that Phantom Glass™ installs itself in under 30 seconds
- Phantom Glass™ is treated with a specially engineered oleophobic nano-coating to ensure that fingerprints and residues wipe off with ease
- Phantom Glass™ offers a smoother touch that is 100% clear, with zero image distortion as if nothing is on your phone at all
- The silicone nano-adhesion layer works to fill most minor surface scratches on older and/or previously unprotected devices
- The ability to remove and re-apply Phantom Glass™ numerous times, making it reusable
- In the event of breakage, Phantom Glass™ does so in a way that is 100% safe to touch – there are no hazardous shards of glass or sharp edges
- Our no-hassle Lifetime Warranty program, keeps your device protected at all times!
Their new expanding line of screen protectors is available for the following digital screen cameras:
- CANON 6D
- CANON 5D III
- CANON T6I 70D 7D
- NIKON D3300
- NIKON D5500
- NIKON D750
- NIKON D7200 D810
- SONYA6000 A5000
- SONY A7S A7R
- SONY A7-II A7R-II
I love that the Phantom Glass™ camera screen protector doesn’t compromise the viewing quality of the screen as it offers 100% clarity and the fact that helps protect my screen from cracking if I accidentally drop the camera. I wish they made these for camera lenses as well!
Available for purchase across Canada now these screen protectors are a must have if you own a DSLR camera. Each screen protector costs $35 CAD, or about $26 USD.
Discount Code: Get 15% off any Phantom Glass™ protector with this exclusive code: “1SmileyMonkey” valid until Dec 31, 2015.
Win it: One lucky Canadian/USA reader will win a Phantom Glass™ screen protector for their DSLR (see available models above). Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good Luck All.
I was gifted product for review consideration, however all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.