For the last couple of years, Randy Boyer and Andrea Donsky, the women behind The Healthy Shopper Picks, have been helping families make healthier choices for food, vitamins, and personal care products. I have featured their top picks for 2012 and Spring 2013 in the past and I am now thrilled to introduce you to The Healthy Shopper Top Pick Products for Fall 2013.
This fall they have selected some wonderful products that are great for the entire family, including Pamela’s wheat and gluten-free artisan flour, cake and baking and pancake mixes; Olympic Dairy’s KremaGreek style organic yogurt; Simply Natural’s organic ketchup and mustards; Kiju’s all natural and organic juice boxes as well as natural and organic remedies including Hyland’s Cold ‘n Cough 4Kids and North American Herb & Spice Company’s Oreganol oil.
I received a gift basket with samples of all of their picks and once again I am very happy with their choices. I love that they always find natural and organic products that are healthy!
- Pamela’s wheat and gluten-free artisan flour, cake and baking and pancake mixes: We don’t usually shop for gluten-free products at home so it was interesting to try these out. I love that I didn’t really noticed a big difference in the taste of the treats we made and the pancakes and chocolate cake were both a hit. Definitively a healthier choice since they are gluten and wheat-free!
- Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt: We are already fans of Olympic Krema Greek Style Yogurt at home and we love how creamy it is and that it contains no preservatives, gelatines or gluten. I was happy to see it as one of their picks this time around.
- Kiju juice boxes: We area also familiar with Kiju juice boxes and we have purchased them before. They are Canada’s first 100% certified organic juice boxes that are naturally flavored without any sugar. They taste great and they are perfect for on the go. My 3-year-old loves Kiju juice boxes when we have them as a special treat.
- Simply Natural organic ketchup and mustards: When I think of regular condiments I usually think of high fructose corn syrup, I avoid them in my food but it’s usually hard not to add some to sandwiches or hamburgers. Simply Natural organic ketchup and mustards are a healthier alternative to the traditional condiments and they are fat-free, contain no high fructose corn syrup or trans fats to worry about. I love having a healthier alternative in my fridge.
- Hyland’s Cold ‘n Cough 4Kids: I am not a fan of conventional cold remedies for children so I was excited to see this homeopathic remedy in the basket. It contains no food coloring, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives and it has all natural active ingredients. I like that it doesn’t have Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan.
- North American Herb and Spice Company’s Oreganol P73 oil and gelcaps: I’ve heard a lot about the health benefits of using natural oregano oil and I like the convenience of the gelcaps. My husband has been taking one daily and they a great supplement.
We have enjoyed trying out the products and we also recommend you look for them next time you are out grocery shopping. Once again, making healthy choices for you and your family has not been easier thanks to Randy Boyer and Andrea Donsky from The Healthy Shopper!
Disclosure: I received a sample of a product to facilitate this post. No other compensation was provided and all views and opinions stated on this post are 100% my own.
12 Comments on “The Healthy Shopper Healthy Picks for Fall 2013”
Great list of products! Thanks for sharing!
Great picks! We love Kiju juices too.
I love Hyland’s too! I would love to try the Simply Natural ketchup and mustard. I can only imagine how much better they taste! Thanks for the great list of products!
I have like Simply Natural products. Thanks for sharing.
These sound like great products. I love Pamela’s because we have to eat gluten free. And the yogurt sounds delicious!
These sound like great products! Are they available in regular grocery stores or do you have to buy them in health food stores? Also, how are the prices as compared to the big name brands?
Yes, they are available at our local SuperStore. Prices are competitively priced.
would love to try that Greek yogurt.
Thanks there are some nice products here
Would love to try the Kiju juices
That is really fascinating, You are an excessively
skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead
to in search of extra of your excellent post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks