The Best New Product Awards is a trusted consumer-voted packaged goods awards program in Canada. Over 20,000 Canadians help to determine the Best New Products in the categories of Household, Food & Beverage, Kids, Beauty, Pets, and Health & Personal Care.This year, their Best New Product Award Winners include major brands ranging from Dr. Oetker and Catelli, to Tide and L’Oréal.
I was given a basket with the winning products and coupons to try them all of them at home, so I’ve spent the last couple of weeks testing all of them. I am sharing some of my own personal favourites that I keep going back to use again and again. See my list of personal picks below:
- Tide Pods Plus Febreze Odor Defense: Tide PODS Plus Febreze Odor Defense Active Fresh laundry detergent pacs are specifically designed to fight tough set-in odors. The Odor Defense technology doesn’t just mask odors it helps eliminate them while providing long lasting freshness. –> I am a big fan of Tide Pods, I love the way my clothes look and smell after washing them and I love their Child-Guard packaging.
- OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater: The new OxiClean Max Force Foam Laundry Pre-Treater blasts away even the greasiest of stains the first time with its foaming action. With added grease dissolving power, OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater turns into a liquid that deeply penetrates fibers and breaks the stain bonds. –> With two messy little ones at home I have been using the laundry pre-treater almost daily. It has definitely saved a few of their clothes after getting some pretty bad stains.
- Palmolive Fusion Clean Dish Liquid: Palmolive Fusion Clean Ultra Dish Soap is powerful dish cleaning with a twist—a unique formula with Baking Soda and Lime. Your tough, dirty dishes won’t stand a chance. This powerful formula removes even 24 hour stuck-on food, leaving zero food residue behind. –> I love the baking soda and the lime scent, I had some issues with my dishwasher after hosting a BBQ and I was glad to have a dish liquid that was powerful and left my dishes with no residue!
- Piller’s Salami Whips: Pork, salt, spices, glucono delta lactone, dextrose, onion powder, garlic powder, dehydrated red bell pepper, sodium ascorbate, lactic acid starter culture, sodium nitrite, canola oil, smoke, in vegetable casing (sodium alginate, calcium chloride, flavour) —> I am not a big fan of pork but my 6-year-old devoured these. He LOVED them!
- Brookside Dark Chocolate Bar: Blueberry Almond with Acai Flavour —-> Guess who ate this one, and then went to the store for more? Yes, friends, it was THAT good.
- Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant: For a clean, fresh, truly radiant smile every time. Take deep cleaning to a whole new level! The latest battery powered toothbrush combines years of technology with a revolutionary design to create the ultimate brushing experience that removes 100% more plaque. –> I love using this toothbrush and the way it feels like it is doing a great job deep cleaning my teeth.
- Jamieson Vitamins – No Fishy Aftertaste Omega 3-6-9: No Fishy Aftertaste Omega-3-6-9 delivers a complete set of Omega’s to help reduce cholesterol and promote heart health, all without any fishy aftertaste or burp back. Jamieson’s latest omega nutrition features a premium fish oil that is purified to remove toxins and impurities and finished with natural lemon essence to ensure a fish-free experience. –> I have been wanting to start taking an Omega supplement for a while but I can’t deal with the fishy taste, grosses me out. I am happy to report that the Jamieson Vitamins have NO fishy aftertaste and they are easy to swallow.
- JERGENS® Moisturizer for Wet Skin: This moisturizer contains a breakthrough new formula that blends with water when your skin is most receptive to moisture (right after bathing, when your pores are open). The beach is closer than ever with the refreshing scent of coconut oil. –> I rarely use a moisturizer after the shower while my skin is wet, but I found it is super convenient and quick to do so, instead of drying my skin and applying my regular moisturizer. I love the way my skin feels and the nice coconut scent. I will keep using this in the winter to keep my skin moisturized.
Win it: One very lucky Canadian reader will win a gift basket including all of my favourite picks above. Enter to WIN via Rafflecopter below. Good luck all!
Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Best New Product Awards. However, all opinions and views on this post are 100% my own.